1604-1900 Lake Shore Blvd W (Lake Shore & Windermere)
- Community:High Park-Swansea
- Age:6-15 Years Old
- InteriorHardwood Floors
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Open
- AmenitiesConcierge, Games Room, Gym, Party/Meeting Room, Rooftop Deck/Garden, Visitor Parking
- Lot FeaturesBeach, Lake/Pond/River, Marina, Park, Public Transit, School, Waterfront
- Extra FeaturesBalcony, Public Transportation, Waterfront
- CaveatsApplication Required, Deposit Required, Credit Check, Employment Letter, Lease Agreement, References Required
Welcome to the Park Lake Residences and this excellent one bedroom unit with a breathtaking view you have to see to believe, in a neighbourhood with plenty to offer!
Hardwood flooring in the living/dining area, granite countertops and breakfast bar in the kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, stainless steel appliances, and in-suite laundry. Check out the sunset on your beautiful angled southwest-facing balcony, overlooking the lake and the Humber Bridge, in a view that will leave you breathless.
The Park Lake Residences features top-notch amenities, including a gym w/ separate aerobics/yoga area, a party rooom w/cards room & billiards, and more.
Steps to the lake, Sunnyside Beach, High Park, all the running/cycling trails in the area (along the lake and through the park), minutes to the Gardiner Expressway, Metro/Sobeys, & much more!
Contact me for your own private viewing of this fantastic condo before it's leased!
Stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave and hood fan, dishwasher, existing window coverings, and a washer and dryer.
Want to learn more about 1604-1900 Lake Shore Blvd W (Lake Shore & Windermere)?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty