- Tax: $3,178 (2020)
- Style:Condo Townhouse (2-Storey)
- Size:1200-1399 Sq Ft
- Basement:Finished (Full)
- Garage:Attached (1 Space)
- Age:6-15 Years Old
- InteriorAir Filter, Ceiling Fan, Hardwood Floors, Window Covers, Laundry Room
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingGas Forced Air Open, Forced Air, Gas
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Visitor Parking, Bbqs Allowed
- Lot FeaturesPark, Public Transit, River/Stream, School
- Extra FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Gas Line Hook-up for BBQ, Parking Included, Ravine, Common Elements Included
Listing Contracted With: RE/MAX WEST REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
Welcome to Preston Meadows and this beautiful 3 bedroom townhome in a peaceful community!
The wide entryway leads to a powder room, and an entrance to the one-car garage that has plenty of storage space. The modern kitchen has a full set of stainless steel appliances, ceramic tiles and backsplash, and an eat-in area. The combined living and dining room features hardwood flooring, and a walk-out to a wonderful backyard patio, perfect for outdoor entertainment and includes a gas hookup for a BBQ.
The second floor features a large master bedroom complete with a walk-in closet, and two generously-sized bedrooms, all with hardwood flooring throughout, as well as a full 4-piece bathroom. No need to lug your laundry up and down two flights of stairs with a convenient second floor washer & dryer.
The full and finished basement features a spacious rec room, plenty of storage space, as well as a 3-piece bathroom.
This wonderful home can be found in the Preston community, near plenty of shops, restaurants, many parks, walking paths and trails, a bus stop, just minutes to Highway 401, and more!
Contact me today for your own private viewing of this fantastic townhome before it's sold!
All Existing: Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Microwave & Hood Fan, Dishwasher; Washer & Dryer; Window Coverings; Electric Light Fixtures. Exclude: Freezer In Basement.
Want to learn more about 21-535 Margaret St (King & Westminster)?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty