- Tax: $3,482 (2016)
- Community:North Richvale
- City:Richmond Hill
- Style:Condo Townhouse (2-Storey)
- Garage:Built-in (1 Space)
- Age:16-30 Years Old
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Window Covers, Fireplace, Laundry Room
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- AppliancesMicrowave, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingForced Air
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic, Water Included
- AmenitiesBBQs Allowed, Visitor Parking, Bbqs Allowed
- Lot FeaturesHospital, Library, Park, Public Transit, School
- Extra FeaturesCommon Elements Included
Listing Contracted With: RE/MAX WEST REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
Welcome to this wonderful executive condo town home located in the prestigious Pepperhill community of Richmond Hill.
Beautifully upgraded kitchen with granite counters, built-in oven, countertop stove, pantry, and eat-in area with a walk-out to a private patio area for barbecuing and entertaining.
A large family room is nicely tucked away above the garage and features a gas burning fireplace.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom has a full bath with a Jacuzzi tub, and a walk-in closet.
The finished basement features a huge recreation room, a hobby area, a washroom, and a huge storage closet. The home also has an attached garage for one vehicle, plus parking.
This charming home is conveniently located in the Yonge and Major Mackenzie area of Richmond Hill, near to several schools, public library, Mackenzie Health Regional Hospital, parks, steps to public transit, & quick access to highways.
Other features of this meticulously kept home include: quality engineered hardwood floors throughout main and second floor, 9 foot ceilings on main floor, pot lights throughout main and basement, large entry hall closet, and Oak staircase.